2015 70-337 Exam Questions PDF Free Download From Braindump2go (71-80)
- By : Mavis
- Category : 70-337 Dumps, 70-337 Exam Questions, 70-337 PDF, 70-337 VCE, Microsoft Exam
- Tags: 70-337 Book, 70-337 Braindump, 70-337 Dumps, 70-337 Exam Prep, 70-337 Exam Questions, 70-337 PDF, 70-337 Practice Exam, 70-337 Practice Test, 70-337 Study Guide, 70-337 Study Materials, 70-337 Test Perp, 70-337 VCE
MICROSOFT NEWS: 70-337 Exam Questions has been Updated Today! Get Latest 70-337 VCE and 70-337 PDF Instantly! Welcome to Download the Newest Braindump2go 70-337 VCE&70-337 PDF Dumps: http://www.braindump2go.com/70-337.html (117 Q&As)
Braindump2go New Released 70-337 Exam Dumps Questions New Updated Today: Latest 117 Questions and Answers Explanation. Guarantee you 100% Success when you attend Microsoft MCM 70-337 Exam! We update 70-337 Exam Dumps Questions every day and you can come to download our latest 70-337 Practice Tests daily!
Exam Code: 70-337
Exam Name: Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Certification Provider: Microsoft
Corresponding Certifications: MCSE, MCSE: Communication
70-337 Dumps,70-337 PDF,70-337 VCE,70-337 Book,70-337 Braindump,70-337 Exam Prep,70-337 Study Guide,70-337 Study Materials,70-337 Practice Exam,70-337 Test Perp,70-337 Exam Prep,70-337 Practice Test,70-337 Exam Questions
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a solution to meet the UM requirements.
What should you configure to meet each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate configurations to the correct requirements in the answer area. Each configuration may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Box1: a UM dialplan
Box2: a UM mailbox Policy
Box3: a UM auto attendant
Box4: a UM mailbox Policy
A Unified Messaging (UM) dial plan is created using an organization-wide scope and contains configuration information related to your telephony network. A UM dial plan establishes a link from the telephone extension number of a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 recipient in Active Directory to a UM-enabled mailbox.
You can create a Unified Messaging (UM) mailbox policy to apply a common set of UM policy settings, such as PIN policy settings or dialing restrictions, to a collection of UM-enabled mailboxes. UM mailbox policies link a UM-enabled user with a UM dial plan and apply a common set of policies or security settings to a collection of UM-enabled mailboxes. UM mailbox policies are useful for applying and standardizing UM configuration settings for UM-enabled users.
Incorrect: After you create a Unified Messaging (UM) auto attendant, incoming calls to an external telephone number that a human operator would ordinarily answer are answered by the auto attendant.
You need to recommend a solution to prevent calls to the Boston office from being routed over the PSTN.
The solution must meet the Lync Server requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. A Lync Server 2013 Director pool
B. Two Lync Server 2013 trunks
C. Two Lync Server 2013 Edge Servers
D. A Lync Server 2010 A/V Conferencing pool
Two Lync Server 2013 trunks are from both NY and Chicago to Boston’s IP-PBX
You need to recommend a solution to integrate the planned on-premises Lync Server 2013 infrastructure and Lync Online.
Which two components should you include in the recommendation? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. A Lync Server 2013 partner application
B. A new certificate issue by a trusted third-party certification authority (CA)
C. The Microsoft Online Services Directory Synchronization tool
D. A Session Border Controller
E. A Lync Server 2013 Edge pool
You are evaluating whether the PSTN gateways must be upgraded to support the planned migration to Lync Server 2013.
You need to identify the minimum number of ports required for each PSTN gateway in the New York office.
How many ports should you identify?
NY has 4000 users, 25% on the phone, and 20% of those to the PSTN.
4000*.25*.20 = 200
You are designing the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure.
You need to identify the minimum number of Lync Server 2013 Mediation Servers, Lync Server 2013 trunks, and PSTN gateways that must be added to the New York office.
The solution must meet the Enterprise Voice requirements.
What should you identify? To answer, configure the appropriate number for each component in the answer area.
– Ensure that the New York users and the Boston users who have IP-PBX phones can call each other without using the PSTN.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to identify which configurations must be implemented for the planned Lync Server 2013 deployment.
The solution must meet the network requirements.
Which features should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate features to the correct requirements in the answer area. Each feature may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
– Real-time communications are sensitive to the latency and packet loss that can occur on congested networks. Call admission control (CAC) determines, based on available network bandwidth, whether to allow real-time communications sessions such as voice or video calls to be established.
– Media bypass is a Lync Server capability that enables an administrator to configure call routing to flow directly between the user endpoint and the public switched telephone network (PSTN) gateway without traversing the Mediation Server. Media bypass improves call quality by reducing latency, unnecessary translation, possibility of packet loss, and the number of potential points of failure. Where a remote site without a Mediation Server is connected to a central site by one or more WAN links with constrained bandwidth, media bypass lowers the bandwidth requirement by enabling media from a client at a remote site to flow directly to its local gateway without first having to flow across the WAN link to a Mediation Server at the central site and back.This reduction in media processing also complements the Mediation Server’s ability to control multiple gateways.
– Differentiated Services code points (DSCPs) mark IP packets with the type of traffic that is contained in each packet. This information is used by QoS to determine the priority of the packet relative to other network traffic. If QoS is enabled on your network, you can take advantage of it by enabling DSCP marking on servers running Microsoft Lync Server and on Lync clients. Because Lync Server and Lync clients require that different media use different port ranges, the Windows or Windows Server operating system can identify the traffic type and apply the appropriate DSCP to each packet according to the port that it uses.
You need to recommend changes to the Exchange Server organization to ensure that callers can leave voice mails if a server fails.
Which component should you recommend?
A. Two Edge servers that have Exchange Server 2010 deployed
B. An additional UM IP gateway
C. An additional Client Access server that has Exchange Server 2010deployed
D. An additional Unified Messaging server that has Exchange Server 2010 deployed
Case Study 3 – Contoso, Ltd Case A (Question 78 – Question 88)
Contoso, Ltd. is a manufacturing company that has 4,000 employees.
The company has a sales department, a marketing department, a research department, and a human resources department.
The company has four offices.
The offices are configured as shown in the following table.
The New York office contains the main data center.
Communications for all of the offices is routed through the New York office.
All telephone calls from the Los Angeles office and the Miami office are routed through a PSTN gateway in the New York office.
All offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Active Directory Environment
The company has an Active Directory forest named contoso.com.
The forest contains a single domain.
All domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2.
Each office contains two domain controllers.
Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
Each office contains DHCP servers that run on 32-bit servers.
Lync Server Environment
The company has nine servers.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The company uses a SIP domain of contoso.com.
The voice infrastructure is configured as shown in the following table.
All users are enabled for Enterprise Voice.
The company also contains two Edge Servers that have Lync Server 2013 deployed.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The Miami office has a dial plan.
The dial plan is configured as shown in the following table.
The Lync Server configuration has five routes.
The routes are configured as shown in the following table.
The PSTN usage for the users in the Los Angeles office is configured as shown in the following table.
The company identifies the following issues with the current infrastructure:
– Los Angeles users report that the audio quality during calls to the New York office is poor and that the calls often disconnect.
– Users in the Miami office report that when their WAN link fails, they cannot establish calls to the PSTN.
– The Miami users report that they cannot call the Los Angeles users by using a five- digit internal phone number.
The company plans to implement the following changes:
– Provide voice resiliency in all of the offices if a WAN link fails.
– Implement Call Park.
– Implement an unassigned number range that has a voice announcement.
– Add an additional auto attendant.
– Implement a gateway in the Los Angeles office that uses the local PSTN.
– Migrate several users to Microsoft Lync Online. The users will use instant messaging (IM) with MSN users only. Client computers will use automatic configuration and open federation. The migrated users will use a SIP domain of cloud.contoso.com.
– Provide a backup route for each office if a gateway fails. ?Provide each office with access to the local PSTN.
The company identifies the following technical requirements:
– Enable five-digit internal dialing that uses the site code and the last four digits of the phone number range.
– Configure the New York gateway as the backup route for the local gateway in each office.
Changes to the infrastructure must minimize the number of new servers deployed.
You need to ensure that the Miami users can use a five-digit extension when they call the Los Angeles users.
What should you include in the normalization rule? To answer, configure the appropriate match pattern and translation pattern in the dialog box in the answer area.
Normalization Rules Using .NET Framework Regular Expressions Sample Rule:
Translates 5-digit extensions
Example: 50100 is translated to +14255550100
Reference: Dial Plans and Normalization Rules
Drag and Drop Question
You need to configure the unassigned numbers range to support the planned changes.
Which four actions should you perform? To answer, move the four appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and the correct order.
– You can use Windows Media audio (.wma) file format or wave (.wav) file format for unassigned number Announcements or for Response Group messages, on-hold music, or interactive voice response (IVR) questions.
– Announcement Deployment Process
Configure Announcement settings
Create the announcement by recording and uploading audio files or by using text-to-speech (TTS).
Configure the unassigned number ranges in the unassigned number table and associate them with the appropriate announcement.
– To create a new announcement, you need to perform the following steps:
1. For audio prompts, record the audio file by using your favorite audio recording application.
2. For audio prompts, run the Import-CsAnnouncementFile cmdlet to import the contents of the audio file to File Store.
3. Run the New-CsAnnouncement cmdlet to create and name the announcement. Perform this step to create announcements with an audio prompt, a text-to-speech (TTS) prompt, or no prompt.
4. Assign the new announcement to a number range in the unassigned number table.
The Los Angeles users have the following call statistics:
– Peak call concurrency is 25 percent
– Fifty percent of all placed calls are routed to the PSTN.
– Thirty percent of all placed calls are internal calls to users in the other offices.
– Twenty percent of all placed calls are conference calls.
– The average bandwidth for peer-to-peer calls is 65 kilobits per second (Kbps).
– The average bandwidth used for conference calls is 100 Kbps.
You need to identify the minimum amount of bandwidth required on the WAN link for the planned implementation of the media gateway in the Los Angeles office.
All calls to the PSTN will be routed through the local media gateway in the Los Angeles office.
A. 10.00 megabits per second (Mbps)
B. 7.20 megabits per second (Mbps)
C. 3.95 megabits per second (Mbps)
D. 2.25 megabits per second (Mbps)
P2P 65 KBPS x 30 = 1950
Conf Calls 100 KBPS x 20 = 2000
Guaranteed 100% Microsoft 70-337 Exam Pass OR Full Money Back! Braindump2go Provides you the latest 70-337 Dumps PDF & VCE for Instant Download!
FREE DOWNLOAD: NEW UPDATED 70-337 PDF Dumps & 70-337 VCE Dumps from Braindump2go: http://www.braindump2go.com/70-337.html (117 Q&As)