[2016 August-New]Microsoft 70-696 Dumps VCE PDF 90Q&As[NQ1-NQ6]Download
2016.08 Microsoft New 70-696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Exam Questions Released!
Free Instant Download New 70-696 Exam Dumps(PDF & VCE) from Braindump2go.com Today!
100% Real Exam Questions! 100% Exam Pass Guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1 – NEW QUESTION 6:
1.|2016.08 New Microsoft 70-696 Exam Dumps(PDF & VCE) 90Q&As:http://www.braindump2go.com/70-696.html
2.|2016.08 New Microsoft 70-696 Exam Questions & Answers:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B75b5xYLjSSNUjZ1VEdzenBqak0&usp=sharing
Case Study 1 – Proseware, Inc. (QUESTION 1 – QUESTION 8)
Proseware, Inc. is an international manufacturing company that has 3,000 employees.
The company has a sales department a marketing department, a research department and a human resources department.
Proseware has two main offices and five branch offices. The main offices are located in New York City and London. The branch offices are located in Singapore, Sydney, Auckland, Montreal, and Tokyo.
Users from each department are located in each office.
All of the offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office also has a direct connection to the Internet.
The network contains one Active Directory forest named proseware.com. The forest contains a single domain. All servers in the domain run Windows Server 2012 R2.
Each office contains a single domain controller. Each domain controller is configured as a DHCP server and a DNS server. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site. There is an organizational unit (OU) for each department.
All client computers are configured to use the DNS server in their respective office only.
The client computers in all of the offices are managed by using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. A collection exists for each department. There is a distribution point in each main office.
Proseware is evaluating Windows Intune for the management of personal devices. Currently, Windows Intune is not integrated with Configuration Manager.
The New York City office has the following servers and client computers:
– Client computers that run the 64-bit version of Windows 8.1 Enterprise and have Microsoft Office 2013 installed
– A Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server
– Five file servers that host multiple shared folders
– Remote Desktop Services (RDS) server farm
– Hyper-V servers
Each of the branch offices has the following servers and client computers:
– Client computers that run the 64-bit version of Windows 8.1 Enterprise and have Office 2013 installed
– A Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server configured as a replica server
– A file server that hosts multiple shared folders
The users in the sales department use laptops. Often, the sales department users are away from the office for more than a month at a time, during which they have no connection to the company network.
A corporate security policy for the company-owned client computers states that the Remote Desktop feature must be disabled and if a computer is idle for 15 minutes, a password-protected screen saver must be activated.
Recently, WSUS was integrated with Configuration Manager and several updates were approved and deployed by using Configuration Manager.
A third-party desktop application named App1 is used by the users in the sales department and the marketing department. The application vendor publishes weekly updates for App1 to a public FTP site. The updates are packaged as MSP files.
A line-of-business Windows Store app named App2 is used by all users.
A third-party desktop application named App3 is used by the users in the research department. The first update for App3 was released by the application vendor as a Windows Installer (MSI) package. The update was not deployed yet.
App1, App2, and App3 are used only on company-owned computers.
Proseware identifies the following issues on the network:
– When an update to App1 is available, the sales department users report that they do not receive the update until they return to the office.
– Network monitoring reveals that some of the client computers download updates from WSUS servers directly, while some computers download the updates from a Configuration Manager distribution point.
– Some users attempt to update App3 manually by downloading the update directly from the vendor’s website. Several of these users report that they fail to install the update due to a lack of disk space.
Proseware identifies the following business goals:
– Minimize the costs associated with purchasing hardware and software,
– Reduce licensing costs by identifying and uninstalling unused applications.
Proseware plans to implement a new Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy. The policy will allow users to access corporate data and applications from their personal device. The devices must run one of the following approved operating systems:
– Windows RT 8.1
– Windows 8.1
– Android 4.0
Proseware plans to implement the following applications:
– Redeploy App3 to include the update.
– Deploy a new application named App4, a 32-bit desktop application that will be used by the marketing department users on their personal device.
– Deploy a new application named App5, a 64-bit desktop application that will be used by all users. App5 uses a third-party installer, requires several pre-requisite software packages, and installs several kernel mode device drivers. App5 will be used only on company-owned computers.
– Deploy a new application named App6, a desktop application that will be used by the sales department users. App6 is incompatible with Appl. App6 will be used only on company-owned computers.
Proseware identifies the following technical requirements:
– Enforce a corporate security policy for personal devices, which states that all devices that have access to corporate data must have a security PIN and must lock automatically after five minutes of inactivity.
– Generate a security report that lists all of the desktop computers that do not meet the corporate security policy.
– Ensure that the marketing department users can use their applications from their personal device.
– Ensure that personal devices have restricted access to domain resources.
You need to make App4 available to all of the users.
What should you do?
A. Package App4 as an MSI package and upload the installer to Windows Intune.
B. Sequence App4 and use streaming delivery.
C. Deploy App4 as a Configuration Manager package.
D. Deploy App4 to a Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host) server.
You need to recommend a deployment solution for App6.
What is the best recommendation? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. Client Hyper-V
B. a local installation
C. a RemoteApp program
D. a Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) package
You need to identify what prevents you from deploying App5 by using a Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) package.
What should you identify?
A. the device drivers
B. the installer type
C. the software prerequisites
D. the application architecture
You need to generate the security report.
What should you do first?
A. From Windows Intune, configure an alert policy.
B. From Configuration Manager, deploy a configuration baseline.
C. From Group Policy Management, run the Group Policy Results Wizard.
D. From Update Services, configure reporting rollup.
You need to recommend a solution to identify which applications must be uninstalled. What is the best recommendation? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. a Group Policy object (GPO) that contains an application control policy
B. a reporting services point in Configuration Manager
C. a Group Policy object (GPO) that contains an advanced audit policy configuration
D. Configuration Manager clients that use compliance evaluation Answer:
You need to resolve the Windows update issue.
What should you do?
A. Modify the Group Policy objects (GPOs) in Active Directory.
B. Synchronize software updates from Configuration Manager.
C. Create an automatic deployment rule.
D. Add distribution points to each branch office.
1.Braindump2go|2016.08 New Microsoft 70-696 Exam Dumps(PDF & VCE) 90Q&As:
2.Braindump2go|2016.08 New Microsoft 70-696 Exam Questions & Answers: