Official 2014 Free Microsoft 70-332 Questions Sharing(101-110)!
Drag and Drop Question
You are planning for high availability of the SharePoint environment. You need to plan the Request Manager configuration. How should you configure Request Manager? (To answer, drag the appropriate elements to the correct positions in the answer area. Each element may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
* From scenario:
/ Due to export and copyright restrictions, SharePoint sites may be accessed only from within North America
Here implemented through the Throttling Rule.
/ Requests originating from outside the company network must not be routed to any server running Central Administration.
/ Central Administration has been provisioned on SPWEB4 and SPADM1.
Here available only for Execution Group 1.
* Throttling Rules
A Throttling Rule is the definition of the criteria to evaluate before refusing requests which match the criteria. Throttling Rules are NOT associated with a Machine Pool or an Execution Group.
Throttling Rules can have an expiry time set.
* Execution Groups
A Execution Group is a collection of Routing Rules which allows the precedence of rule evaluation to be controlled and Routing Rules to be managed in batches. There are three execution groups (0, 1 &
2) which are evaluated in order. If no Execution Group for a Routing Rule is specified it is associated with Execution Group 0.
* SharePoint Server 2013 introduces a new capability called Request Management. Request Management allows SharePoint to understand more about, and control the handling of, incoming requests. Request Management employs a rules based approach, which enables SharePoint to take the appropriate action for a given request based upon administrator supplied configuration.
Drag and Drop Question
You are preparing to create the ProductsKB site. You need to create and configure the ProductsKB site to store product images. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Box 1: Activate the Content Organizer site feature.
Box 2: Create an asset library.
Box 3: Add the Product Image content type to the asset library. Box 4: Configure a Content Organizer rule on the Product Image content type.
* The Content Organizer is a SharePoint feature that can automatically manage some important library tasks. This not only saves time, but can help make sure that a document library is managed consistently.
* The Content Organizer can automatically do the following tasks:
/ Route documents to different libraries or folders In effect, the Content Organizer acts as a gatekeeper for documents. Each time that a document is uploaded, the Content Organizer uses rules that you created to determine where it should move the document. Then, it routes the document to the correct library or folder, which can be located in a different site collection. Rules can be based on a combination of content types and metadata.
/ More tasks. Not listed here.
* To determine how to route a document, Content Organizer uses rules that you create. Rules are based on a combination of content types and metadata.
* Before you create rules: First steps
There are several important steps that you have to follow before you create rules for routing documents.
1. Activate the Content Organizer feature.
2. Create libraries and folders that you want documents to be routed to. You might want to create folders for each type of document that you are routing. For example, create a library just for e-mail records or Excel spreadsheets. To learn about how to create libraries, see the links in the See Also section.
3. Content types must be associated with documents that are to be routed. In them, the content type can be part of the criteria that determines the final location where a document is stored.
* Create rules to route documents
For each record type that you add to the Record Routing list, you specify a record title and description. You also specify the location in the site where the record is stored. To make sure that all relevant records are routed to the appropriate location, you can specify alternate names for the record type.
4.On the Site Settings page, under the Site Administration section, click Content Organizer Rules.
Reference: Set up an Asset Library to store image, audio, or video files
You are configuring the ProseWeb site. You need to ensure that the site content displays correctly on all devices. What should you do?
A. Create a composed look and select the Mobile View option.
B. Configure a browser cookie named deviceChannel and set the value to Mobile.
C. Activate the Enable Mobile Views feature on the website.
D. Configure a device channel. Specify the value MSIE10.0 for the device inclusion rule.
E. Configure a device channel. Specify the value $FALLBACKMOBILEUSERAGENTS for the device
You need to upgrade the appropriate site collections. Which two sets of Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. $wa = Get-SPWebApplication https://teams.proseware.com and $wa.SiteUpgradeThrottleSettings.
AppPoolConcurrentUpgradeS essionLimit = 10
B. $db = Get-SPContentDatabase”sp_content_teams_productdev” and Sdb.ConcurrentSiteUpgradeSession
Limit = 40
C. $wa = Get-SPWebApplication https://teams.proseware.com/productdev and $wa.SitellpgradeThrottleSettings.
AppPoolConcurrentUpgradeSessionLimi t = 10
D. $wa = Get-SPWebApplication https://teams.proseware.com and $wa.SitellpgradeThrottleSettings = 10
E. $db = Get-SPContentDatabase”sp_content_teams_productdev” and $db.ConcurrentSiteUpgradeSessionLimit
F. $db = Get-SPContentDatabase “sp_content_teams_productdev” and $db.SiteUpgradeThrottleSettings.
AppPoolConcurrentUpgradeSessionLimit = 20
Throttle Limit 10 : 10 concurrent upgrades for any web application instance
ConcurrentSiteUpgradeSessionLimit = 20
20 concurrent upgrades
* From scenario:
/ Site collection upgrades must be throttled for no more than 20 concurrent upgrades within any content database, and throttled at 10 concurrent upgrades for any web application instance.
You are preparing to migrate to the new SharePoint environment. You need to configure SQL Server connectivity. What should you do?
A. Configure a SQL Server client alias.
B. Configure a CNAME alias for SQL1.
C. Configure Request Management and specify a routing rule for database connections.
D. Configure a SQL Server failover cluster.
Drag and Drop Question
You are configuring the ProseWeb site. You need to create the root site collection on the web application. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* Add-SPSolution uploads a SharePoint solution package to the farm.
* The Install-SPSolution cmdlet deploys an installed SharePoint solution in the farm. Use the Add- SPSolution cmdlet to install a SharePoint solution package in the farm.
You need to configure the Send To connection. Which URL should you specify?
* From scenario:
/ The ProductsKB site must be provisioned by using a Records Center site template.
/ ProductsKB – https://kb.proseware.com
* We should append _vti_bin/officialfile.asmx as a default to the URL. Reference: SharePoint 2010 Document Center Send To Connection Setup Walkthrough
You need to configure caching to support the ProseWeb site design elements. Which cache should you configure?
A. BLOB cache
B. Site collection output cache
C. Site collection object cache
D. Site output cache
You need to configure the site collection upgrade settings. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run?
A. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/marketing and Ssite.UpgradeReminderDelay
= 0 and $site.UpgradeMaintenanceLink = $n
B. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/ marketing and $site.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade
C. Ssite = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/ marketing and $site.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade
D. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/ research and $site.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade
E. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/research and Ssite.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade
Case Study: 5
A company named Contoso, Ltd. has offices in Seattle and Toronto. Each office has a data center and a region-specific site in a single Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named contoso.com. The database servers run Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. Database
servers are installed in each data center and are members of the region-specific sites. The WAN connection between the data centers is a dedicated T3 connection.
Existing Corporate Farm
Contoso has a SharePoint farm named HQ-SP10. The SharePoint servers in the farm run SharePoint Server 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2. HQ-SP10 hosts many web applications that require unique service accounts. A SharePoint 2010 web application named WebApp1 is located at https://webappl.contoso.com. WebApp1 references a custom knowledge base module in HQ-SP10 and the content is stored in the SharePoint database HQDB. Employees authenticate to WebApp1 by using classic mode authentication. Users in both offices make frequent updates to SharePoint content. Administrators make only minimal changes to the SharePoint farm settings and web applications.
Existing Product Support Farm
The product support department hosts a SharePoint farm named DEPT-SP13. The SharePoint servers in the farm run SharePoint Server 2013 and are members of a domain named PrdSupport.contoso.com.
DEPT-SP13 hosts two service applications:
– A built-in service application provides access to a business data model connected to the company’s data warehouse.
– A custom service application named SvcApp1 provides access to data in a legacy system.
Users in the product support department access the service applications by using a local web application named WebApp2. WebApp2 is located at webapp2.contoso.com and is stored in the SharePoint database DEPTDB. Users in other departments access the service applications by using WebApp1.
You are upgrading HQ-SP10 and the web applications hosted in the farm to a new SharePoint Server 2013 farm named HQ-SP13. When upgrading the content database to SharePoint Server 2013, you receive the following error message:
The SharePoint 2010 environment must meet the following business requirements:
– HQ-5P10 must provide read-only access to users during the migration.
– All customizations in HQ-SP10 must be migrated to HQ-SP13. The SharePoint 2013 environment must meet the following business requirements:
– HQ-SP13 and the web applications must remain available if one of the SharePoint servers or database servers is offline.
– Users’ documents stored in HQ-SP13 must be available if all the servers in a region are offline.
– Shared resources in SvcApp1 must be available to other SharePoint farms in the company.
– All customizations in HQ-SP13 must be verified after the farm upgrade.
– Periodically, you must provide an offline copy of site content from HQ-SP13 to the legal department.
You have the following technical requirements:
All users must be able to access the business data model for the company data warehouse. Backup administrators must be able to restore HQ-SP13, WebApp1, and SvcApp1 separately.
The SharePoint 2013 environment for HQ-SP13 must meet the following technical requirements:
– The database servers must run Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
– The databases must belong to a SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Group and use the WAN connection for database replication between the sites.
– The database servers must be configured with the Enable Contained Databases property.
– Application pools for the web applications require unique service accounts.
– After the upgrade, users in the accounting department who connect to WebApp1 must be able to access shared resources in SvcApp1.
Before you upgrade the web application, you need to validate that customizations will continue to function. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
A. Test-SPSite -Identity http://webapp1.contoso.com
B. Test-SPContentDatabase -Identity HQDB -WebApplication http://webapp1.contoso.com
C. Test-SPSite -Identity http://webapp2.contoso.com
D. Test-SPContentDatabase -Identity DEPTDB -WebApplication http:// webapp2.contoso.com
E. Get-SPUpgradeActions -AssignmentCollection spweb
If you want to pass the Microsoft 70-332 Exam sucessfully, recommend to read latest Microsoft 70-332 Dump full version.