2015 Microsoft 70-342 Dumps Practice Tests Free Download in Braindump2go (31-40)
Microsoft Official Exam Center New Released 70-342 Dumps Questions, Many New Questions added into it! Braindump2go Offer Free Sample Questions and Answers for Download Now! Visit Our Webiste, get the new updated Questions then pass Microsoft 70-342 at the first try!
Exam Code: 70-342
Exam Name: Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Keywords: 70-342 Exam Dumps,70-342 Practice Tests,70-342 Practice Exams,70-342 Exam Questions,70-342 PDF,70-342 VCE Free,70-342 Book,70-342 E-Book,70-342 Study Guide,70-342 Braindump,70-342 Prep Guide
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a solution that supports the planned changes for the public folders.
Which four cmdlets should you recommend running in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate four cmdlets from the list of cmdlets to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for email messages that contain information about the Fabrikam acquisition.
Which three actions should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
A. Create an Outlook protection rule.
B. Create a new custom message classification.
C. Modify the registry on all client computers.
D. Modify the Content Filtering settings.
E. Export the Message Classification configuration to an .xml file.
B: Use the New-MessageClassification cmdlet to create a message classification instance in your organization.
E: After you create a new message classification, you can specify the message classification as a transport rule predicate. Before Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web App users can apply the message classification to messages, you must update the end-user systems with the message classification XML file created by the Export- OutlookClassification.ps1 script file.
The Export-OutlookClassification.ps1 script file is located in the %ExchangeInstallPath%Scripts directory.
C: Microsoft Office Outlook requires a local file (Classifications.xml) that contains definitions of the message classifications that Microsoft Exchange Server supports before Outlook users can apply message classifications to their messages.
You must also create a registry key that enables message classification and references the Classifications.xml file on the Outlook user’s computer.
* From scenario:
Compliance Requirements include:
Users must use a custom message classification when they send email messages that contain information about the planned acquisition of Fabrikam.
You need to implement a solution that meets the collaboration requirements.
What should you do?
A. Run the Set-CASMailbox cmdlet.
B. Create an organization relationship.
C. Create a new sharing policy.
D. Modify the organization configuration.
* Scenario: Custom recipient MailTips created in the Exchange Server organization of Trey Research must be visible to the users at Fabrikam. The solution must ensure that administrators can define a subset of users who can share their MailTips.
* MailTips Over Organization Relationships
You may want to restrict certain types of MailTips. You can either allow all MailTips to be returned or allow only a limited set that would prevent NDRs. You can configure this setting with the MailTipsAccessLevel parameter on the Set-OrganizationRelationship cmdlet.
You need to configure the Exchange Server UM dial plan for the planned integration of UM and Lync Server.
How should you configure the UM dial plan? (To answer, select the appropriate dial plan type and VoIP security mode in the answer area.)
You are attempting to resolve the email delivery issue for Fabrikam.
You need to identify which certificate is being used by the servers in the Exchange Server organization of Fabrikam.
In which directory on EX1 should you review the log files? (To answer, select the appropriate directory in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Question
You restore the files of DB3 to EX3.
You need to mount DB3 on EX3. The solution must ensure that email messages sent to the users of DB3 while the database was offline are delivered once DB3 is mounted.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate three actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You need to implement a solution that meets the compliance requirements for the members of the legal department.
Which two cmdlets should you use? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
C. New-ManagementRole Assignment
* From scenario:
– Only the users in the legal department must be able to use eDiscovery to view the contents of email messages sent by the finance department users.
– Users in the legal department use a shared mailbox named Legal.
Legal is enabled for In- Place Hold. Legal is the only mailbox on DB2.
We need to assign the role to the legal department users using the New- ManagementRoleAssignment cmdlet.
To restrict the eDiscovery access to the finance users emails, we need to create a scope using the New-ManagementScope cmdlet.
Case Study 4: Proseware, Inc (QUESTION 38 ~ QUESTION 47)
Proseware, Inc., is an international manufacturing company that has 1,000 users. Proseware has a sales department, a marketing department, a research department, and a human resources department. Proseware purchases another company named Contoso, Ltd. Contoso has 500 users.
Proseware has two main offices located in New York and London.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Contoso has a single office in Dallas.
Active Directory Environment
The Proseware network contains an Active Directory forest named proseware.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012.
Each office contains three domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
The Contoso network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012.
Exchange Server Organization
Proseware has an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains four servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
EX3 and EX4 are the members of a database availability group (DAG) named DAG1. DAG1 has two DAG networks. The networks are configured as shown in the following table.
Users connect to mail.proseware.com for Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web App services. Mail.proseware.com resolves to an IP address on a hardware load balancer. All Outlook Anywhere users are enabled for Cached Exchange Mode.
Proseware pilots a hybrid deployment of Exchange Server 2013 and Microsoft Office 365. The mailbox of each pilot user is moved to Office 365. For the pilot mailboxes, all inbound email messages from the Internet are delivered to the Exchange Server organization, and then forwarded to Office 365.
Contoso has an Exchange Server 2010 organization.
Proseware identifies the following issues:
– MapiNet is saturated with network traffic caused by the database replication between the members of DAG1 over MapiNet.
– The pilot users report that entries added to their Safe Senders list and their Blocked Senders list
fail to work.
– A recent power outage in the New York office prevents all users from accessing their mailbox.
– A user named User1 reports that email messages are being sent from her mailbox without her consent.
Proseware plans to implement the following changes:
– Several users at Contoso will use a mailbox at Proseware as their primary mailbox. The Contoso users will use Autodiscover to configure their client settings and will use single sign-on.
– For a special project, an IT administrator will create 20 distribution groups that will each contain 200 members.
– Certain users in both companies will have a ©contoso.com SMTP suffix as their primary email address.
Proseware identifies the following technical requirements for the Exchange Server organization:
– Internal email messages must be rejected if the messages cannot be protected by using Shadow Redundancy.
– All database replication between DAG1 members must occur over the Rep1Net network.
Site Resiliency Requirements
Proseware identifies the following site resiliency requirements for the Exchange Server organization:
– All mailboxes must be available if a single site becomes unavailable. The solution must not require administrator intervention.
– User traffic on the WAN links must be minimized.
Email Security Requirements
Proseware identifies the following requirements for securing email messages:
– Email recipients must be able to identify whether an email message was modified during delivery.
– All email messages stored in the mailbox databases must be protected from theft.
– Users must be able to encrypt email messages from Outlook Web App.
Proseware plans to reduce mailbox server storage usage and to limit company liability. Proseware identifies the following requirements:
– Email messages in the Deleted Items folder must be retained for only 30 days.
– Email messages in a mailbox folder named Projects must be retained for 540 days, unless the messages contain contractual information.
– Email messages in the Projects folder that contain contractual information must be retained indefinitely.
– All other email messages must be removed after one year.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to resolve the network traffic issue for MapiNet.
You suspend database replication.
Which three cmdlets should you run next in sequence?
(To answer, move the appropriate three cmdlets from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are preparing the environment for the planned retention solution.
You need to identify which policy tags must be created to meet the retention requirements.
Which policy tag types should you identify? (To answer, drag the appropriate policy tag types to the correct message types. Each policy tag tag may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Contractual email messages – Personal retention policy tags apply to individual items such as email messages
Deleted items – Retention Policy Tags are created for default folders such as Inbox, Deleted items, etc.
Mailbox – Default Policy Tags apply to all items if they are not tagged
Projects – Personal retention policy tags apply settings to custom folders
Drag and Drop Question
You need to implement UM for the sales department users.
Which four commands should you run in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate four commands from the list of commands to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Braindump2go is one of the Leading 70-342 Exam Preparation Material Providers Around the World! We Offer 100% Money Back Guarantee on All Products! Feel Free In Downloading Our New Released 70-342 Real Exam Questions!