Braindump2go Guarantee Microsoft 70-467 100% Success By Using Latest Microsoft 70-467 Practice Exam Questions (111-120)
We never believe in second chances and Braindump2go brings you the best 70-467 Exam Preparation Materials which will make you pass in the first attempt.We guarantee all questions and answers in our 70-467 Dumps are the latest released, we check all exam dumps questions from time to time according to Microsoft Official Center, in order to guarantee you can read the latest questions! Vendor: Microsoft
Exam Code: 70-467
Exam Name: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Exam
Case Study: 6 – Tailspin Toys Case B (QUESTION 111 – QUESTION 120)
Tailspin Toys is a manufacturing company that has offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Tailspin Toys plans to implement a business intelligence (BI) solution for its US-based headquarters to manage the sales data, including information on customer transactions, products, sales quotas, and bonuses.
Tailspin Toys currently stores data in line-of-business applications, relational databases, flat files, and the following;
– A Microsoft Excel spreadsheet named MarketResearch.xlsx. The spreadsheet is stored on a network drive in a directory owned by an analyst.
– A tabular model named Research.xlsx used in PowerPivot for Excel. Research.xlsx uses
MarketResearch.xlsx as one of its data sources.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named tailspintoys.com.
The forest contains a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 server farm.
Tailspin Toys plans to build a star schema data warehouse named DB1. DB1 will be loaded from several different sources and will be updated nightly to contain new sales data.
DB1 will contain the following table types:
– A fact table to store transactional data, including transaction date, productID, customerID, quantity, and sales amounts.
– Dimension tables to store information about each customer, each product, each date, and each sales department user.
BI Semantic Models
Tailspin Toys plans to deploy the following BI semantic models:
– A multidimensional cube named CUBE1 that will store sales data. CUBE1 will be based on DB1 and will be hosted in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS). CUBE1 will contain two distinct count measures named UniqueCustomers and UniqueProducts. The measures are expected to aggregate hundreds of millions of rows from DB1.
– A tabular model named SalesCommission that will contain information about sales department user quotas and commissions.
– A tabular model named Research that will contain the migrated model from Research.xlsx.
– An instance of SSAS in tabular mode named Tabular.
Planned Reports and Queries
Tailspin Toys plans to implement the following reports and queries:
– Power View reports that use data from the Research model.
– Reports for each year the company recorded sales data that used the SalesCommission model.
– The reports will use the Dates_Between() and the DatesInPeriod() DAX functions in queries.
Reports that use CUBE1 that contain the following query statements:
A report named SalesByCategory that uses CUBE1 and the following query statement: (Line numbers are included for reference only.)
Tailspin Toys plans to deploy the following self-service reports:
– Reports created by sales department specialists that use CUBE1 and contain drillthroughs, maps, sparklines, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The reports will be stored in a SharePoint Server document library named Library1.
– Reports created by sales department managers that use the SalesCommission model. The reports will contain visualizations that show sales department users their current sales as compared to their quota.
– Power Pivot models stored in a SharePoint Server document library that is configured as a PowerPivot Gallery named Gallery1.
Data Security Requirements
Sales department users browsing CUBE1 must be able to view the sales data that relates to their respective customers only.
Access to reports must be controlled by using SharePoint permissions.
Tailspin Toys identifies the following extract, transformation, and load (ETL) requirements:
– Nightly updates of DB1 must support the incremental load of dimension and fact tables on separate schedules. Fact data may be loaded before dimension data.
– ETL processes must be able to update dimension attributes without losing context for historical facts.
– Referential integrity between dimension and fact tables must be maintained at all times.
Cube Performance Requirements
The design of CUBE1 must minimize the processing time of the UniqueCustomers and Unique Products measures. The time required to process CUBE1 each night must be minimized.
Data Refresh Requirements
The Research model must be refreshed nightly without interrupting the workflow of the analyst.
You need to recommend a cube architecture for CUBE1.
The solution must meet the performance requirements for CUBE1.
Which two partitions should you recommend creating? Each Answer presents part of the solution.
A. Partitions based on the values of the customerID column in the dimension table
B. Partitions based on the values of the customerID column in the fact table
C. Partitions based on the values of the productID column in the fact table
D. Partitions based on the values of the productID column in the dimension table
You execute the SalesbyCategory report and receive the following error message:
“Members, tuples, or sets must use the same hierarchies in the function.”
You need to ensure that the query executes successfully.
Which two actions should you perform? Each Answer presents part of the solution.
A. Move the Product clause from line 08 to line 10.
B. Move the Date and Product clauses on line 11 to axis 0.
C. Move the Date clause from line 10 to line 08.
D. Move the Measures clause on line 02 to axis 1.
You need to implement the SalesCommission model to support the planned reports and queries.
What should you do?
A. Create a date table that contains only one row for each date on which a sale is recorded.
B. Use the existing transaction date column in the sales table for date calculations.
C. Create a date table that contains a row for every date since data started being recorded.
D. Create a new calculated date column in the sales table for date calculations.
You need to deploy a solution for the planned self-service reports that will be used by the sales department managers.
What is the best solution you should deploy? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal.
Select the BEST answer.
A. A filter
B. A KPI
C. A calculated column
D. A measure
You need to recommend a partitioning strategy that meets the performance requirements for CUBE1.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Create separate measure groups for each distinct count measure.
B. Createone measure group for all distinct count measures.
C. Createa separate dimension for each distinct count attribute.
D. Createone dimension for all distinct count attributes.
You need to prepare the infrastructure for the planned implementation of Gallery1.
Which three actions should you perform? Each Answer presents part of the solution,
A. Install a Database Engine instance.
B. Run the PowerPivot Configuration Tool.
C. Install the SQL Server Reporting Services add-in for SharePoint.
D. Install SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint.
E. Install the SQL Server Reporting Services-SharePoint feature.
F. Run the Install-SPUserSolution cmdlet.
You are deploying the Research model.
You need to ensure that the data contained in the model can be refreshed.
What should you do?
A. Import MarketResearch.xlsx to a new tabular database on the Tabular instance.
B. Assign the Tabular instance service account permissions to the MarketResearch.xlsx network
C. Create a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package that imports data from
MarketResearch.xlsx nightly. Load the data to CUBE1.
D. Upload MarketResearch.xlsx to Library1.
You need to configure Library1 to support the planned self-service reports.
What is the best configuration you should add to Library1? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. The Report Builder report content type
B. The PowerPivot Gallery Document content type
C. The Report Builder Model content type
D. The Report content type
You need to recommend a SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package design that meets the ETL requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Add new rows for changes to existing dimension members and enable inferred members.
B. Update non-key attributes in the dimension tables to use new values.
C. Update key attributes in the dimension tables to use new values.
D. Add new rows for changes to existing dimension members and disable inferred members.
You need to recommend a solution to implement the data security requirements for CUBE1.
Which three actions should you recommend performing in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.